In order to secure your Real Estate License Orion School of Real Estate offers On-line and Classroom Pre-License courses.
The required 60 hour Pre-License course is taught in a classroom setting by Tom Carter every Monday and Thursday Nights from 6:30 PM to 10 PM. New classes are forming, please call for dates. Come and join us for one free class to see if the class meets your needs and expectations. Enrollment fee is $395.00 and covers your text book and materials needed to successfully complete the course. Our Textbook is “Modern Real Estate Practice, 19th Edition”. We meet in the training room of Weichert Realtors(R), The Space Place, located at 6767 Madison Pike, Suite 135, Huntsville, AL. 35806
Requirements for obtaining a Real Estate Licence
To become eligible to obtain a SALESPERSON license in Alabama, an applicant who does not hold a current real estate license in another state must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident alien or legally present in the U.S;
- Be at least 19 years old;
- Show proof of bona fide residency in any state in the U.S.;
- Show proof of high school graduation or the equivalent;
- Not have been convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude;
- Not have had a real estate application or license rejected or revoked in any state within the past two years.
- After meeting the education and/or experience requirements, pass the licensing examination.
Additionally, a SALESPERSON applicant must:
Prior to taking the state exam, successfully complete an approved 60 clock hour pre-license course.
Our Pre-License class is forming now.
Call Pat 256-714-2392 to check on start date.
Classes meet every Monday and Thursday evening from 6:30 to 10 PM.
Or check out our online pre-license course.